Incubationer LTD

Feb 4, 2010

101 Secrets of a Microsoft Excel Addict


If you're anything like me when I first began using Microsoft Excel more than 16 years ago, then you are probably pulling your hair out struggling to get your Excel projects finished.

Your spreadsheets are getting bigger and more demanding but you don't know the shortcuts. So it takes longer and longer to get things done.

Believe me, I know exactly what it's like when the boss asks for a report ASAP. You think to yourself, "What, does he think I'm magic? Does he expect me to work late again to get that report finished?"

You've heard about of all the great things that Excel can do and how it's the most popular software program used by just about every business in the world. But still, you haven't been given the training you need.

So, you come home and spend hours of your own personal time on the Internet searching for all of these amazing Excel tips and tricks that you know could save you hours of time and frustration.

Sure! You Can Search the Internet and Find Excel Tips But Finding the Really Great Ones Is Like Panning for Gold. It Takes a Lot of Time and Patience.

You've probably already discovered a few great tips - ones that allow you to do a task in seconds that used to take you an hour or more. I'll bet you've already discovered a few tricks that make you say WOW!! the first time you use them.

Now you can have 101 of these amazing time-saving tips in your hands in just a few minutes from now!

Once you begin reading this ebook, you will start to realize that many of Microsoft Excel's best secrets, that could have been saving you so much time and frustration, have been hiding right under your nose.

These are little-known secrets that can catapult your skills and productivity far ahead of anything you have ever thought possible.

What Will You Learn In This eBook?

* Tip #12: Delete all blank rows in your list in just seconds using this trick -- even if your list has thousands of rows.
* Tip #21: Create a table of contents using hyperlinks to make moving around large complex workbooks as easy as surfing the Internet.
* Tip #31: Summing just the data that meets a certain condition is easy when you know this tip.
* Tip #44: Link Text Boxes to data in cells. You'll find lots of uses for this and it's so easy to do !
* Tip #53: This trick will show you how you can use different formatting on text in the same cell.
* Tip #59: Don't like the colors you are limited to in Excel? Would you like an unlimited choice of colors for your fonts and backgrounds? Get my ebook NOW and I'll reveal this secret to you.
* Tip #93: Create a custom filtering toolbar to make working with your lists a breeze.
* My ebook contains 94 more great time-saving tricks that are waiting to turn you into a 'Local Excel Expert'.

These Tips Can Quickly and Dramatically Boost Your Productivity in Excel

I've been using Microsoft Excel for over 15 years and the more I use it, the more it amazes me. So, I started my own website and newsletter and wrote this ebook to share all of the amazing tricks that I have learned.

Once you uncover just a few tips from a seemingly unlimited supply of amazing, almost-magical Excel secrets, you will understand why so manypeople become 'addicted' to Excel.

"You have inspired me, I'm having fun with Excel once again!"

You can buy my eBook and learn the solutions to 101 common problems that Excel users everywhere are faced with daily or you can waste countless hours trying to find answers elsewhere. You know which option is best, right?


101 Secrets of a Microsoft Excel Addict Click Here!

1 comment: